7th post | Study programme

 Changes to my study programme

Hello, today I’m going to talk about the study program of my career, which is psychology at the University of Chile.

To be honest, when I was in high school and needed to decide what to study, I didn't know what a study program was. I found out about the different subjects that I was going to take once I was already enrolled in the university. So, I wasn’t able to judge whether it was a good program or not.

However, after three semesters, I can say that I‘m truly in love with my career and with most of the subjects I’ve had to take. It’s easy to know what knowledge they are giving me for the future, because even if they all correspond to different areas, they all relate to each other.

The teachers I have met so far are so passionate that they manage to convey their motivation to learn and encourage us to become good psychologists. Even in this context of virtual classes, they have done their best to adapt themselves, and the content and skills that they want us to obtain.


The only concern I have is that there are no "ethics" courses that explicitly tell us what’s right and what’s wrong when caring for a patient, or what we should or shouldn’t accept from them, but I hope that throughout rest of semesters, I can learn it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th post | My pet

1st Post | Cardiff

6th post | Time travel