4th post | My pet

My little pet

If there's something I always want to talk about it's about my pets, especially of one of my two cats, called "Tommy". I've had many cats in my life, and I can't compare any of them with him.

When I adopted Tommy had around two months of life, but he was very social and was circling in front of you so that you would make petting to him.

He sleeped with me from the first day and after that he decided to never more be apart of me. He's with me on classes, while I'm studying, reading, cleaning and even now while I'm writing this. At the end of the day, he's always waiting for me to go to the bed together.

Because I'm in quarentine I don't go out frequently, but when I have to do it my mom tells me he's looking to the door all the time. When I come back he refuse to be far of me, and it's constantly trying to stay on my legs or my neck. 

Another thing about Tommy it's that he isn't growing up quickly, so my family, my friends and me are always talking about how small and cute he's, and how that's making to you wanted to protect him forever. Probably "Tommy" is the word I say the most during the day.

Comments

  1. Tommy is so cuteeeeee<33 he's a very faithful cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a cat, but i think they are so cute and i would like to have one some day! Tommy seems like a really lovely cat<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy is the best partner in your life. Is so cute that he wait for you to go to sleep with you<3. It shows that he loves you so much, and you love him so much too. I laughed when you said that the word that most you say in the day is "Tommy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy is so cute!!! I'm a fan, and omg I can't with the pictures look at hiiiim <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy is so cute and adorable. I have never had a cat, because my family dont like, but I will like to have one

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Post | Cardiff

6th post | Time travel