1st Post | Cardiff

A country I would like to visit

If I had the chance to visit any country,  I would like to go to a place I've been before, Wales. The reason of this it's because I lived in the capital, Cardiff, for a month because of an internship, and I loved every little thing I saw around.



Cardiff it's a city where the people talk in english, but the official language is welsh, so all the signs in the streets and the publicity are written in both languages. I think the most striking thing about this place it's the castle that is in the middle of the city, also known as "Cardiff Castle".




Being there, I would like to visit that castle again or just walk for the center of the city to see the big carousel that it's in the middel of the central street. I believe is almost a perfect place to live, because the people is kind, the wheater is very special, anywhere you look around it's beautiful and has many things to do.


Comments

  1. how incredible that you had the opportunity to live there! from what you say it seems to me that it must be a nice and interesting place<3 I hope you can go again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look like a enchanted place I love it! I hope thar you can travel to there again ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures you posted :o everything looks like something out of a movie, especially the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I hope that one day you can visit the castle again <3 Because you always win!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you told me the story of your beautiful trip, it makes me very happy that you been able to meet it<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th post | My pet

6th post | Time travel