2nd post | Pichilemu

The best holidays ever

More than a year ago, in the summer of 2020 when the coronavirus wasn’t in Chile yet, I went to Pichilemu (known as "the capital of surf") with five of my friends. We decided to stay there for two nights and three days, renting a cabin with two big bedrooms, one for the three girls and another for the three boys. 


The trip from our city to there lasts close to three hours, so we decided to arrive to the bus station at 7 a.m to get there at 10 a.m, and leave our things in the cabin. After that, for the next three days, we were free to cook our own lunch, walk around the city, buy souvenirs, go to the beach and do whatever we wanted to.


Even if this sounds like de most simple holidays, I enjoyed it so much because was the first time when me and my group of friends could go to other place alone, and take care of ourselves without the presence of our parents or anyone telling us what things we should be doing. 
It was a great opportunity to have a special time with my friends.

Comments

  1. It sounds good to feel the freedom for being far away of your parents jajaja. Also, it looks so pretty, I don´t know Pichilemu

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the simplest moments are the best, especially if you are with the right people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you said, travel with a group of friends is equal to feeling freedom. Freedom of doing whatever you want to do with your friends, without the barrier of protection from the parents, etc. I remember when I visited Pucón with a group of friends, we stayed there for two weeks and I have good memories of that trip. Also I love Pichilemu, I would visit again when it's possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th post | My pet

1st Post | Cardiff

6th post | Time travel